my summer shorts + skirts collection


In honor of it being summer (or almost summer, depending on your definition of the season), I thought I'd post some of my favorite summer bottoms. 


my shorts:

^ basic denim shorts
They were originally longer, but I hemmed them because I prefer shorter lengths. iirc I got then at the mall sometime last year.

^ black & white striped shorts
They're more high waisted then I'd like, but I got these as a gift and I do wear them pretty often. 

^ leopard shorts 
I got these from ebay, normally I try to avoid buying clothes there but these were still in the orignal packaging + from an overstock werehouse, and plus they're vintage lip service <3.


^ zipper hot pants
These are my most recent ones, I just got them today. They're a tad bit large on me but I really love them so I'm probably just gonna alter them to fit instead of returning them. They have 4 pockets, all of which zip which is super practical.

my skirts:

^ hello kitty tutu
This one doesn't really count; I'd never actually wear it lmao. I found it in my attic the other day, it's from when I was in elementary school. I'm surprised it still fits. (or fits my waist at least, it's way to short)

^ black plaid pleated skirt
I don't remember the brand, but I bought this online somewhere. I like how the skirt of it is pleated and the waist isn't, it makes it smoother to wear tight fitting tops with it.

^ grey plaid pleated skirt
I bought this at the mall at aeropostale. I remember it was way overpriced, something like $40 for just the skirt.

^ red vinyl zip skirt
I got this at a thrift store for $3, I normally never find cool stuff that actually fits me at the thrift so I was super stoked when I found this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

introduction post + photodump

todays outfit + my cassette tape collection